“How can I let others know what they think of me?”
“I do not want to hold back the opinions of others.”
“Well, I’m gonna write a good recipe for a good recipe for a recipe!”
Very often I received such and similar questions from you, so in today’s special post I give you the “recipe”, but not anyway. With this theme, the first year of the Lecsó podcast begins, that is, the plethora theme in “sound”. You can listen to it on your computer and on your cell phone, you can carry your pocket, I’ll explain it to your left (and right) ear and re-listen whenever you want.
In the now-starting Lecsó podcast episodes, I’m using practical methods to unravel and break down the restrictive beliefs so that you can step by step closer to the life you love to live in.
Lecsó was a long-lost project, one of the great work of the past six months was brainstorming, technical preparation and the rest, and I enjoy doing the writing, I hope you will love the episodes. :)
I do not want to pull the time, so you can listen to today’s episode.
[spreaker type = player resource = “episode_id = 14818283” width = “100%” height = “200px” theme = “light” playlist = “false” playlist- false “hidden-hide =” false “hide-likes =” false “hide-comments =” false “
The episode length is 14 minutes 50 seconds and the file size is 10 MB.
(If you do not see a player, please try another browser
If you see two players, you will not see it twice, we’ll still test the system :))
How can you listen?
- Here and Now: On the computer and on the phone, click on the player above in your browser and you can listen to it!
- Take it with you: With the download button on the right side of the player, you can save the MP3 file to your computer, which you can carry with your MP3 player, download it to your phone (not to use data), USB in the car, handsfree during cooking
- On Android: use the free Podcast Addict appot (write in the search engine to “Lecsó” :)
- On iPhone: Find your iTunes podcast
If you have questions about yourself with the podcast, read the Frequently Asked Questions . :)
Here you can find the reminder of the 3 techniques mentioned in the episode as a reminder that you do not have to always re-listen to the part if you want to use the technique. The following is only useful if you already know the technique, so let’s play the episode first to find out what you can use the sentences. :)
In the case of a self-restriction entry:
- ” Is it really more important what they will say than I want this?”
The sentences of the “permissive spirit”
- I let myself decide.
- I’ll let you decide what you do not like.
- I allow you to make a bad decision, because you can learn from failure.
- And let me disturb the opinions of others because I’m a man and have an influence on me.
- Allow this and go along with it.
Checking Additional Practice – Get a piece of paper and write it down:
- What can you do if you make that decision?
- What are you going to do and do not have to spend more time or energy on it?
- How would your quality of life change from this decision?
- How would you feel in the life you make with your decision?
Did you like the section? Related Articles:
- Are you suffering from a gray male syndrome? Try the 7-day self-confidence challenge!
- I want to be more courageous.
Now it’s your turn!
In this episode, I’ve shared three techniques so I’m wondering how your experience was, depending on which one you’ve been using? How did you apply the login question and the permissive phrase phrases? If you decrypted a decision point on the audit questions, what was your decision to influence? Enter the comments below!
Finally, a bonus question: How do you like the podcast format? I really enjoyed doing it, I hope to listen to it is also good! :)